Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PMP Exam

Passed my PMP exam today finally - what a ride it was.

It was tough, the real exam questions were very different from the mock exams I had been preparing with, in terms of the style, definitions used etc. There were a few new terms as well, that I never read of before.

Luckily the time was more than enough. I was able to run through all the 200 questions in 2 hours, 30 mins. For some of the questions I did take a lot of time to think as well. At the end I had around 25 questions marked for review and 4 not answered. The next 90 mins were enough to review and complete them all. I still had 23 mins remaining before I clicked "End Exam".

After I clicked "End Exam" I was asked for an optional survey. I wanted to fill the survey in good faith but who wants to wait 10 more mins to see a pass / fail score? They should have asked for the survey after showing the score.

Anyways, after the exam we went and watched a movie and had nice dinner at Chipotle. End of a saga and begining of a new one - whats next?

I want to take a bit of a break and then go for Sun Certified Java Web Services Developer or Sun Certified Enterprise Architect. Not sure yet which one to pick. And of course not to forget - keep an eye on those PDU's needed to keep PMP credential.

Caio

No comments:

Post a Comment